- taking days off work is so satisfactory i can’t even believe it. i can tell by this that i am a grownup, without a doubt. i mean, only grownups can appreciate random days off work this much.
- the viking and i went out to get shawarmas for breakfast. we have this little place in the neighborhood where Ali, of course our local arab guy, makes the best shawarma in the city. and it is in our neighborhood. yes, coffee and shawarmas for breakfast, any problems?
- i currently have a bottle of radler, a full mug of coffee, and a lemonade beside me, and i plan on drinking it all in one sitting. hydration - it’s good for you.
- cleaned up almost the whole house, still have to do the bathroom. it’s so relaxing for me. i shit you not, i love cleaning the house, but only when i feel like it. i don’t find it as relaxing when i do it because i really have to.
- i might go out later, but this shitty rainy weather is kinda pushing me to stay inside and watch movies and stalk tumblr. i did watch strange circus yesterday and it was weird and terrible and i loved it, of course.
- god, i love having the day off.
sweaty balls too
there are two contrsuction workers here doing some renovations for the office. needless to say i am a walking cliche in this regard. i just love a big guy handling shit. sweaty, dirty and rough. gimme sum of dat.
the viking also loves doing physical work. i remember last summer when we went over to his friends’ house where the viking helped his friend with some renovations. double goddamn hell yes, just like now. i might have to do the unthinkable and go masturbate in the bathroom at work.